Beauty is nothing but a situational behavior of the outward appearance of a person. Beauty consists of the well-being and healthy condition of hair and skin and for that you need to undergo skin care and hair care treatments. The face of the same individual can look ugly or beautiful under different circumstances. To some extent it depends on the inner health of the body. Because the physical health reflects from one's face. There are various sources where you will be provided with information about the healthy living and diet that can be instrumental in sustaining healthy skin as well.
In modern days, the health of skin is the main yard stick to gauge one's beauty. healthy skin is prerequisite to the beauty of one's face. Happiness surfaces and makes the face glowing. People often dab some make up on their face, consciously or unconsciously and go to the work place or party. The make up which is a blend of some chemicals and other harmful materials that affect the skin's health.
Proper routine of skin care is needed to replenish the draining out nutrients with harmful chemicals. But often we are too tired to take care of our skin or don't bother to do so. But in order to avoid permanent damage people must be careful from the very early stage of the detection of any kind of skin problems. There are plenty of information regarding the remedies for skin problems and how to make normal skin astoundingly beautiful and glowing with health. There are a thousand and one ways to hide the minor blemishes and defects of your skin.
But the best way to get rid of them is by vanishing them. The process needs intensive skin care and healthy diet. Applying make-up on impaired or infected skin can worsen the problem. During these days, natural or herbal products and cosmetics are given stress on. Proper skin care can yield out the best "you" inside yourself. You may not become a Marilyn Monroe, but you can wear your best look in front of your friends.
Dry Skin Care
There are different types of skin and each requires different type of nourishment. You will definitely want to make your skin soft and supple so that the sheen it will exude can turn many heads. For taking care of dry skin you need to follow a daily regimen.
* Moisturize your skin daily. You will not get smooth and nourished skin overnight. You need to take care of your skin for a long time and then only will you get the desired results.
* Avoid using creams and lotions which are harsh on skin and contains chemicals which may harm your skin.
* Use virgin coconut oil or cocoa butter after your bath so that your skin is moisturized and hydrated.
* Try not to use water which contains chlorine or iron.
* Use a humidifier in your bedroom or office.
Oily Skin Care
People who have oily skin face through difficult times as they have the problems like pimples, and acne which tend to appear in oily skin. But it is possible to keep your oily skin in check. You need to undergo certain procedures and steps to do so:
* Oily skin tends to attract more dirt so keep your face clean.
* When cleaning your face you should use a light face wash. But check whether it is suited for the oily skin type.
* Wear make up which are oil free. Try to avoid lots of make up as too much make up on oily skin can look bad.
* Make an oatmeal paste with olive oil and lemon juice. Scrub your face with that paste and this will help reduce the oil and blackheads from your skin. Make sure you wash your face afterwards with warm water.
* A weekly mask can be applied which contains clay. This can be very good for your skin care routine.
Anti Aging Skin Care
With age your skin will start to sag and will eventually lose its original sheen and elasticity. Hence some care has to be taken when you are taking care of skin which is slowly showing its signs of aging.
* Eating the right food can help you to do some anti aging skin care which will be very beneficial for you. Consumption of nuts, seeds, and vegetables can be very good for your skin.
* Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel to the skin to treat your aging skin.
* You can make a face pack with grated cucumber.
* You can massage your face with almond oil, ghee or coconut oil.
* Using a moisturizer can help to reduce wrinkles and lines.
Natural Skin Care
Taking care of skin does not mean that you have to rush to the salon or undergo some skin care treatments. You can get smooth and glowing skin at home also. You can do some of the following steps at home which can be easy and convenient for you.
* A piece of papaya when applied to your skin can do much good.
* Boil cabbage in water and then let the water cool. In the morning you can wash your face with the water.
* Make a mix of 1 teaspoon of milk powder and powdered mango peels. You can scrub your face and hands with this mix for best results.
* Eating cauliflower and apple can keep your skin soft and glowing. Healthy diet can always act as a good stimulant for nice skin.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/dry-skin-care-tips-in-urdu-4196937.html